By Jeremy Ramsden
Applied Nanotechnology takes an built-in method of the medical, advertisement and social features of nanotechnology, exploring:
- The courting among nanotechnology and innovation
- The altering economics and enterprise types required to commercialize ideas in nanotechnology
- Product layout case stories
- Applications in numerous sectors, together with info know-how, composite fabrics, strength, and agriculture
- The position of presidency in selling nanotechnology
- The power way forward for molecular self-assembly in commercial production
In this 2e, new chapters were extra on strength functions and the function of nanotechnology in sustainability. The part at the defense of nanoproducts has additionally been up to date, and fabric on investment and commercialization has been up-to-date and increased, with new case reviews illustrating the adventure of recent startups in a difficult financial environment.
- A course map for the commercialization of nanotechnology research
- Discusses product layout demanding situations, regulatory matters, and moral and social implications of nanotechnology
- Features new case reports on nanotechnology startups in difficult fiscal times
Read Online or Download Applied Nanotechnology: The Conversion of Research Results to Products (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
Metal-dielectric interfaces are ubiquitous in smooth electronics. As complex gigascale digital units proceed to decrease, the steadiness of those interfaces is turning into an more and more very important factor that has a profound influence at the operational reliability of those units. during this ebook, the authors current the fundamental technology underlying the thermal and electric balance of metal-dielectric interfaces and its courting to the operation of complicated interconnect structures in gigascale electronics.
This quantity constitutes the lawsuits of the IUTAM Symposium on floor results within the Mechanics of Nanomaterials and Heterostructures, held in Beijing, 8-12 August, 2010. The symposium introduced jointly the main energetic scientists operating during this region from the fields of stable mechanics, composites, physics, and fabrics technology and summarized the state of the art learn effects so one can advancing the frontiers of mechanics and fabrics physics.
This e-book brings jointly the main up to date info at the fabrication thoughts, houses, and capability purposes of low dimensional silicon carbide (SiC) nanostructures reminiscent of nanocrystallites, nanowires, nanotubes, and nanostructured motion pictures. It additionally summarizes the super achievements got up to now 3 many years concerning structural, digital, and optical houses of bulk silicon carbide crystals.
The sphere of Microsystems is a speedily evolving subject. this can be as a result of the expanding amounts of micro-sensors via their integration into smartphones and their manifold use in automobiles, in addition to by using those sensors in new components, resembling scientific expertise. With the current textbook as a device, the reader should be capable of get to understand the cutting-edge during this box, and to effectively use Microsystems in a variety of purposes.
- Semiconductor Glossary:A Resource for Semiconductor Community
- Conjugated Polyelectrolytes: Fundamentals and Applications
- Tissue Engineering (Principles and Applications in Engineering)
- Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications
Extra info for Applied Nanotechnology: The Conversion of Research Results to Products (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Minerals as Advanced Materials I by Sergey V. Krivovichev
- New Mom Quick Reference Guide by zipora vainstein