By Sadegh Imani Yengejeh,Seyedeh Alieh Kazemi,Andreas Öchsner
This quantity provides a complete approach for categorizing carbon nanotubes and their differences when it comes to nano sheets, nanotubes, microscopic and atomic adjustments. furthermore, the cloth and geometric homes of those nano-configurations are addressed. finally, it introduces a couple of universal software program programs for geometry new release and a number of other advertisement finite point programs.
Read Online or Download A Primer on the Geometry of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Modifications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) PDF
Best nanostructures books
This quantity presents a severe review of the present cutting-edge in nanomechanics, with specific software to mechanical houses and structural integrity linked to MEMS, NEMS, nanomanufacturing, microelectronics, nanotechnology, biotechnology, and microsystems. It comprises articles via best foreign specialists in those fields.
This e-book offers an summary of the actual phenomena chanced on in magnetic molecular fabrics during the last twenty years. it's written by way of top scientists having made crucial contributions to this energetic zone of analysis. the most subject matters of this e-book are the foundations of quantum tunneling and quantum coherence of single-molecule magnets (SMMs), phenomena which transcend the physics of person molecules, resembling the collective habit of arrays of SMMs, the physics of one-dimensional single–chain magnets and magnetism of SMMs grafted on substrates.
Ill-posedness. Regularization. balance. forte. To many engineers, the language of inverse research tasks a mysterious and scary photo, a picture made much more intimidating via the hugely mathematical nature of so much texts at the topic. however the fact is that given a valid experimental process, so much inverse engineering difficulties could be well-posed and never tough to accommodate.
Idea of Elasticity and pressure focus Yukitaka Murakami, Kyushu collage, Japan A complete advisor to elasticity and tension focus idea of Elasticity and tension focus comprehensively covers elasticity and pressure focus and demonstrates find out how to observe the idea to sensible engineering difficulties.
- The Social Life of Nanotechnology (Routledge Studies in Science, Technology and Society)
- Pulse Current Gas Metal Arc Welding: Characteristics, Control and Applications (Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology)
- Nanocellulose: From Nature to High Performance Tailored Materials
- Nanotechnology for Lithium-Ion Batteries (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- Emerging Research Trends in Medical Textiles (Textile Science and Clothing Technology)
Extra info for A Primer on the Geometry of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Modifications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Frontiers in Electronics:Selected Papers from the Workshop by Sorin Cristoloveanu,Et Al,Michael S Shur
- How Your Child Learns Best: Brain-Friendly Strategies You by Judy Willis